Last modified: May 12, 2017
Interport Maintenance Co., Inc. (“Company” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other Company or third-party site that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other information the Site collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies, and web beacons.
- Information in surveys we may ask you to complete that we use for marketing and research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Site, we may also collect details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to collect aggregate information for our marketing and promotional efforts. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and may not identify any individual, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Site and for our marketing and promotional efforts.
Storage of Your Personal Data and Data Security
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To send you promotional offers or other targeted advertising.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertising supporters, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may report to them that 500 individuals aged under 30 visited our Site on a given day). We may also use such aggregated information to help us reach the kind of audience we want to target.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Site to the following third parties:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our customers is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the Company’s rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on our site. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, ad supporters, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.